This is the ultimate collection of activities for your unit on the Middle Ages. Newly updated for 2013! Now includes ACT-Style reading and assessment plus a Common Core-based "Meaning of Words" activity.
- Includes many anticipatory sets including the use of images and the song, "Scarborough Faire."
- a "How Much Do You Know About The Black Death?" pre-activity learning assessment
- Eleven pages of detailed lecture notes that address all aspects of the black death including some bio-history, modes of transmission, causes and effects, remedies people used and the bubonic plague in today's world.
- Step by step illustrated instructions on how to use makeup to give a student the black death.
- a modern translation of Boccaccio's The Decameron with a reading worksheet that seeks comprehension, main idea and meaning of words
- an essay assignment
- internet resources
- Plus three color charts/graphs, which can be used to make an overhead transparency or used in presentation software.
New, updated DIGITAL copy, only $9.99
Check out a PREVIEW.
(Note: For protection against piracy, your email will appear in the upper left-hand corner of each page on the digital version.)
You can also purchase a Physical copy with 3 color overheads ($18.00) This is the 2000 version without the 2013 addendum.
More information at: bellbookcamera.com